SID Post-Issuance Services
Here is a basic listing of our Post-Issuance Services:
- Review and archive district meeting minutes.
- Coordinate construction fund warrant interest payment.
- Review and archive bond counsel warrant legal opinions.
- Maintain outstanding warrant debt database.
- Facilitate warrant debt reconciliation.
- Track site development.
- Identify and present bond refunding opportunities.
Research and Advisory Services
- Prepare and submit continuing disclosure filings pursuant to SEC rules.
- Assist district with IRS filings, data tracking, and regulatory compliance.
Managing Fund Balances
- Track bond and general fund balances.
- Provide fund balance investment direction to the County Treasurer.
- Coordinate the redemption of the general fund and construction fund warrants with cash.
Restructuring and Bankruptcy Services
- Restructure complex credit structure debt.
- Conduct credit analysis.
- Negotiate on behalf of the District with creditors and their representatives.
- Draft documents (i.e. Plan of Adjustment, Disclosure Statement).
- Execute Plan of Adjustment.