Kuehl’s Strategic Services
Here is a basic listing of our Strategic Services:
Project Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Evaluate assumptions for feasibility analysis as provided by developer and engineer, and conduct quantitative/qualitative analysis of subjective inputs to feasibility/debt structure discussion.
- Meet with city/county planning officials to assist in negotiation on behalf of the District to determine scope and timing of infrastructure improvements installations.
- Analyze scope and timing impact of improvements and determine reimbursable quality and timing for buildout/bonding analysis.
- Conduct cash flow analysis based on the proposed cost of public improvements.
- Advise as to the aggregate principal amount of construction fund warrants, regarding issuance and timing based on the District buildout to District, engineer and attorney.
- Advise District on optimal financing structure.
Identify Funding Options and Recommendations
Recommend best funding choice options given current market conditions. (public sale vs. private placement, institutional vs. retail, negotiated vs. competitive) and recommend the best choice given current market conditions.
Secure Financial Commitment
Secure underwriting commitment with reputable underwriter at terms favorable to the district.
Provide Impact Analysis
Conduct impact analysis on levy, cash flow and projected budget due to final bids and change orders.
Analyze Annual Budget and Make Recommendations
- Recommend bond and general fund tax levies to District subsequent to annual budget cash flow analysis and consultation with attorney, accountant, engineer, developer and District.
- Make recommendations for cash management and any adjustment to financing plan and debt structure optimal to the district.
Obtain Underwriting Proposals
Assist the District in determining the most appropriate method for obtaining and evaluating underwriting proposals.
- Assist the District in the selection of an underwriter, paying agent and other finance team members – including determining the best firms to meet the District’s needs. Also assist in negotiating final terms, conditions and fees.
- Contact Nebraska underwriters who are active in the SID industry to generate interest in submitting a debt issuance proposal.
- Assist the District in the selection of bond and disclosure counsels.
Conduct Ongoing Debt Analysis and Make Recommendations
Conduct ongoing analysis of District’s outstanding debt and identify opportunities to optimize structure and rates.
- Meet with the District to identify financing needs and establish timing parameters.
- Notify the District of potential refunding opportunities based on current or forecasted market conditions.
- Attend District meetings and respond to general or specific inquiries.